You collect and translate business requirements into user stories.
You work on interesting projects in a variety of industries, mainly in software and e-commerce.
You are the master of the backlog, prioritize autonomously and create opportunities for your team to excel.
Team growth and development is also part of your area of influence. We give you room for personal growth & professional development.
You communicate clearly and comprehensively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
You have a data driven mindset.
An interdisciplinary team with honest and open communication is the environment you thrive in.
Product Owner (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You are a team player and a problem-solver, who loves connecting the dots.
You have a strong ability to cooperate and communicate within and outside of your core-team.
An analytical approach for finding solutions is appreciated.
You are open for the exploration of new technologies and strategies.
Creativity is always welcome.
Your English and German is business fluent.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation