You will ask the right questions to develop a shared product vision with the customer and communicate this vision understandably and convincingly within the project team.
You will build trusting relationships with stakeholders in the project, present achieved milestones and progress understandably.
You will break down epics into smaller parts and write user stories that are understandable for the development team.
You will translate complex product requirements from the domain of "Car Analytics" into logical and comprehensible work packages.
You will coach and assist the development team in daily work by taking part in the whole development process: scrum ceremonies, architectural discussions, data analysis, testing, conducting demos.
You will be responsible for the budget, capacity, and resource planning within the project.
Product Owner (all genders)
diconium data • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
Project Management, Backlog Management, Leadership Skills, Product Vision, Defining business requirements, Excellent communication skills, Budget management, Deeper understanding of technology
Nice to have:
First experience in SAFe, Software Development Experience, German language skills
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation