- You succeed effortlessly in transferring the customer requirements in the form of epics and user stories into the product backlog in a structured way.
- You communicate clearly and comprehensively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You prioritize the user stories in the product backlog and plan the development periods in close coordination with the creation, consulting and project management departments - here, you lead the end product to success with your vision.
- You actively shape our agile processes and you are the interface between the development team and the customer.
Product Owner (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Lisboa, Porto
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- Enthusiasm for agile approaches and project methods.
- Several years of professional experience as a product owner in the field of agile software development or in requirements engineering.
- High customer and goal orientation.
- Strong communication skills coupled with the ability to make decisions.
- Team player and a problem-solving mindset.
- Technical know-how is always welcomed.
Business fluent English level.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation