Create, maintain and prioritize the roadmap for ECU security
Analyze and resolve different security aspects of VW car platforms
Drive the implementation, integration and verification of security components/features in our team and at our suppliers and report the status
Find and close the gaps within development process to ensure successful feature implementation
Judge what drives value to stakeholders when it comes to details
Work with very talented software and security engineers in our team and at our suppliers
Collaborate with other feature development teams within VW and partner organizations
Product Owner (all genders) Embedded Software
diconium auto GmbH • Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
In our team, we are defining the architecture and solutions, developing Software components and tools across ECUs to secure the future platforms for VW-group cars.
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or a comparable qualification
Experience in delivering features either, as product owner/engineer/similar role for an automotive ECU for one complete project lifecycle
Ability to understand the embedded security, hacking techniques and cryptography
Ability to identify the potential security risks and gaps
Experience with programming in shell scripting, Python, C and C++
Passion for securing an embedded system
Ability to handle multiple priorities in a complex SW projects
Solving of complex technical issues and driving the root cause analysis
Strong personal initiative
Fluent english (german skills are a big plus)
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?