- In our projects, you will take responsibility for our project teams and advise the managers of renowned clients on issues related to digital transformation.
- You will acquire new customers, create individual offer packages and conduct negotiations.
- You will transfer the latest technology trends into new business ideas, derive sustainable business models and strategies from them. According to that you further develop our consulting focus.
- You will proactively participate in the company and business development for diconium and you will become an executive for members of our consulting team and support their positive development.
Partner Strategy Consulting (all genders)
diconium strategy • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
- An above-average degree, ideally with a focus on Business, Psychology, Engineering, IT or Innovation.
- Relevant work experience of at least 10 years in the strategy/digital/e-commerce area of a company or in an established consultancy.
- In-depth experience and enthusiasm for several of the following topics: Digital business models, corporate strategy, change management, transformation management, (agile) organizational development, coaching, multi-channel, customer experience, online marketing, CRM, m-/ e-commerce, IT systems, IoT, connected life.
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking and results orientation as well as disciplinary leadership experience, very good communication and assertiveness skills in German and English (both C1-level).
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?