You support the implementation and management of external as well as internal codes of conduct, regulations and guidelines.
You are responsible for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the policy management system.
You evaluate, review and consolidate guidelines brought in from within the Group, including coordination with the management of the diconium companies.
You take over the control and monitoring of the release processes for new guidelines to be implemented.
You support the creation of trainings and training concepts together with the departments.
The development and establishment of a guideline portfolio including the bundling of regulations for the individual departments are also part of your tasks.
In addition, you will support the Corporate Governance and Compliance department.
Legal & Compliance Specialist (all genders)
diconium • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You have successfully completed your studies in the field of law or economics (master's degree / diploma, 2nd state examination) and have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of compliance or policy management.
You are familiar with complex group interface work as well as project management.
You are experienced in drafting legally compliant texts and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You work on your tasks with a good portion of initiative, analytical strength and a high level of commitment - gladly in a team but also on your own.
Strong communication and assertiveness skills as well as a very good command of German and English round off your profile.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Dein Ansprechpartner ist Isabell. Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation