- Administration of our Microsoft On-Prem / Office 365 hybrid environment.
- Implementation of exciting internal IT projects.
- You identify potential for improvement and help us become easy and rethink existing processes.
- 2nd and 3rd level support for our employees as well as the in-house IT service desk.
IT Systemadministrator / System Engineer (f/m/x) Microsoft
diconium • Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Munich
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
- From your several years of professional experience you have very good knowledge in one or more of the following topics:
MS Active Directory and MS AAD (hybrid scenario).
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Azure / Office 365 Security (Azure ATP, MFA, O365 Security&Compliance).
- Microsoft Powershell-based system automation.
You are open to new technologies and enjoy implementing them in a professional environment.
You have a hands-on mentality and stay calm when things get hectic around you.
Communication in English is no obstacle for you.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve
- Life-Work-Balance: Fair working hours, home office, flexible working hours or sabbatical is no problem for us
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties
About the company
Since 1995, we have been helping industry leaders such as Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick to harness the potential of digital transformation and provide millions of customers with exceptional experiences. As a strong partner, we accompany companies through the entire process of digitalization: from Innovation & Strategy, UX, Data & AI, Commerce and Technology to the creation of digital units.
One for all, all for one! Over 1,000 colleagues support our customers from thirteen locations worldwide: Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, Munich and Wolfsburg as well as Bangalore, Detroit, Beijing, Lisbon, London, San José and UAE. What unites us? The courage to break new ground, mutual mindfulness, teamwork and the will to make lasting changes.
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Stihl, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and Sick, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from 43 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation