- You develop frontends with advanced interface technologies for computers and mobile devices utilizing your expertise in content management systems, web services and web standards.
- You have what it takes to be a contact for customers and co-workers alike.
- You address frontend relevant topics (SEO, UX, rendering and load performance, caching, security, etc.) to execute projects.
Frontend Developer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Lisboa, Porto
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
You know how to configure efficient build setups with webpack, gulp or grunt.
You have development experience with React, Angular or Web Components and Jest unit test development.
You understand design patterns such as Redux and Observables.
You have good work ethic which is equally reflected in Quality Assurance and cross-browser compatibility.
You communicate well in English therefore you won‘t have any problems communicating with your interdisciplinary team of co-workers.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation