You are the functional and disciplinary superior of a growing team with UX and UI designers in Lisbon and Porto and are responsible for the personal development.
You interact intensively with the UX/UI directors of other locations to ensure top performance overall.
You provide input to strategic decisions that affect your area of responsibility.
You build meaningful relationships and partnerships with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Stakeholders.
You implement and moderate processes in your team, interdisciplinary with other departments and together with clients.
You present concepts to clients, offer state-of-the-art UI/UX design and prepare and moderate methodologically sound workshops.
Using metrics, qualitative feedback, and other data, you advise UX and UI designers following the project goals and processes and motivate them to achieve top performance.
Director UX (all genders)
diconium Portugal • Lisboa, Porto
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You have a degree with a focus on digital interaction, communication- or product design.
You have several years of experience in a digital agency as director UX/UI or teamlead UX/UI, with functional and disciplinary responsibility.
You have a proven track record and strong portfolio which demonstrates compelling design concepts and design systems for e-commerce solutions, digital services and products across multiple touchpoints.
You are an expert in automotive, conceptual software development and/or mobile applications.
You have a strong conceptional, methodological background.
You have experience in building design systems.
You are empathetic, creative, curious and analytical and enjoy integrated lateral thinking.
You are able to connect business strategy and UX/UI strategy to develop our clients.
You are a team player with pronounced verbal and written communication skills.
You are business fluent in English.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation