You keep the systems running for our developers and are in close contact with our service team - setup and configuration of customizations.
You take responsibility for our applications like SonarQube, GitLab, Nexus etc., i.e. you keep our tool landscape up to date and perform maintenance and debugging work.
You support the evaluation and implementation of new tools and modern CI/CD approaches in our company.
DevOps Toolmanager/ Engineer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Stuttgart
Do you associate things like CI/CD and Kubernetes with YAML? Do you enjoy programming and automation? When you hear "cloud" do IaC tools like Terraform come to mind? "Go-live" is not the end of software, but a reason to think about high availability, metrics and recovery? Then you've come to the right place! Become a companion of digital transformation and support our fantastic team.
Must have skills:
4 years of experience in software development AND operation/administration
Good knowledge on: Software development workflow, CI/CD pipeline building, configuration management, virtualization and containerization, security, network technologies and protocols
Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub or GitLab, Ansible/ Puppet/ Saltstack or Terraform, Jenkins/ Bamboo or Teamcity, Prometheus, grafana
Linux, Unix and MacOS
Selinux and Apparmor
Good knowledge of one programming (Java, python, GoLang) or one scripting language
Nice to have:
Tools: influxdb, NewRelic, Nagios
Knowledge of monitoring/analysis (Prometheus or Splunk), Linux administration and virtualization
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?