You will take responsibility for our entire tool landscape around the DevOps and development processes (Kubernetes, SonarQube, Whitesource, GitLab etc.).
You will support the DevOps and all development teams in setting up and configuring their customer-specific adaptations to the processes and tools.
You will support the evaluation and introduction of new tools and modern CI/CD approaches in our company.
DevOps Toolmanager (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Stuttgart
Do you associate things like CI/CD and Kubernetes with YAML? Do you enjoy programming and automation? When you hear "cloud" do IaC tools like Terraform come to mind? "Go-live" is not the end of software, but a reason to think about high availability, metrics and recovery? Then you've come to the right place! Become a companion of digital transformation and support our fantastic team.
You have a completed technical degree (computer science, business informatics or similar) or a corresponding apprenticeship as an IT specialist (system integration/application development) or similar.
You are familiar with cloud infrastructures (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud) and the specific CI/CD tools.
You were able to gain experience with the "Infrastructure as code" approach (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible).
Knowledge in the field of monitoring/analysis (Prometheus, Elastic/ELK, New Relic), Linux administration and virtualization would be helpful.
You enjoy proactively organizing workshops and training courses in-house.
Even if you may still lack expertise at one point or another, no problem, we will make you fit and invest in your further development: it is your creativity, your motivation and your enthusiasm that counts for us!
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation