- Together we develop and automate complex infrastructures, e.g. using Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Kubernetes.
- You conceptualize and implement software systems using modern SaaS and container solutions.
- You develop software components and scripts for automating operations and development processes. Therefore, you think about the right tools, systems and processes to ensure a continuous delivery of our software projects.
DevOps Engineer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Lisboa, Munich, Porto, Stuttgart
Do you associate things like CI/CD and Kubernetes with YAML? Do you enjoy programming and automation? When you hear "cloud" do IaC tools like Terraform come to mind? "Go-live" is not the end of software, but a reason to think about high availability, metrics and recovery? Then you've come to the right place! Become a companion of digital transformation and support our fantastic team.
- You have a degree in computer science or comparable experience.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the DevOps area.
- You are passionate about topics such as cloud services, infrastructure as code, containerization and build pipelines and could already gain professional experience with related technologies.
- You enjoy working in a team and complex tasks motivate you. Additionally, you have fun learning new technologies and like to share your knowledge with colleagues and customers.
- Even if you still lack some expertise, no problem, we will bring you up to speed and invest in your development: it is your creativity, your motivation and your enthusiasm that is important for us!
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation