You will support our customers in obtaining the necessary data easily and transparently in order to develop intelligent data products in different fields (mobility, automotive, industrial, consumer, financial & non-profit organizations).
You will design, implement, and manage data pipelines for our clients (internal/external).
You will work on fast paced and innovative projects with the goal to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
You will monitor and constantly improve the performance of the pipelines.
You will support different stakeholders (internal/external) in making the right technology decisions.
You will gather and process raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data using batch and real-time data processing frameworks.
Data Engineer (all genders)
diconium data • Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
Python, ETL/ELT, Spark, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, CI/CD, Data Warehouse, relevant working experience of +2 years, suitable degree, English-speaking
Nice to have:
Kafka, Redshift, Database Architecture, Data Architecture, Java, Golang, German-speaking
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation