- You will support our customers in obtaining the necessary data easily and transparently in order to develop intelligent data products in different fields (mobility, automotive, industrial, consumer, financial & non-profit organizations).
- You will design, implement, and manage data pipelines for our clients (internal/external).
- You will work on fast paced and innovative projects with the goal to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
- You will monitor and constantly improve the performance of the pipelines.
- You will support different stakeholders (internal/external) in making the right technology decisions.
- You will gather and process raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data using batch and real-time data processing frameworks.
Data Engineer (all genders)
diconium data • Lisboa, Porto
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
Python, ETL/ELT, Spark, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, CI/CD, Data Warehouse, relevant working experience of +2 years, suitable degree, English-speaking
Nice to have:
Kafka, Redshift, Database Architecture, Data Architecture, Java, Golang, German-speaking
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Your contact person is Ximin. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online form in an uncomplicated way with just your CV! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation