- You are responsible for the requirements management for campaigns of our customers or the requirements management for new and ongoing business processes of the customer with Salesforce.
- You take the customer requirements and look at them from a business point of view.
- You create either automated campaigns or concepts for Salesforce for our customers.
- You translate the requirements into user stories for the Salesforce developers.
- Furthermore you go into discussion with the Salesforce developers and ensure the alignment.
- You are responsible for configurations in Salesforce, especially in Marketing Cloud or Sales Cloud.
CRM Salesforce Consultant (all genders)
diconium data • Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Salesforce - either in Marketing Cloud or Sales Cloud.
- Experience in other Salesforce applications is desirable, but not a must.
- You are characterized by a high customer orientation and by your conceptual and analytical skills.
- In addition, you are reliable and never lose sight of quality.
- Good communication skills and being fluent in German completing your profile.
- Salesforce certifications are welcome, but not a must!
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation