As a Content Manager, you will manage our clients' websites together with the content management team.
You prepare content, create the technical planning and are responsible for the punctual and high-quality publication.
Based on your experience, you work together with the content management team on customer projects and the long-term support of customer websites; for this purpose, you advise the customer on processes and technical procedures.
Your profound CMS knowledge will help you to advise our customers on the correct and sensible use and further development of the CMS.
You support the team leader in the further development of the business unit and are also responsible for maintaining customer relations and customer satisfaction.
You will support our sales team with the technical assessment and effort estimation for the acquisition of new customers.
Content Manager (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You have completed an apprenticeship or a degree with a technical focus or in the field of communication or a comparable qualification.
You also already have sound professional experience.
You are very familiar with at least one CMS (Magnolia, FirstSpirit, AEM, Contenful, etc.).
SEO is a subject area not unknown to you.
You know how to work with JIRA and Confluence from your previous job.
Good and confident German and English skills round off your profile.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation