- As part of our Growth team, you will be responsible for the technical implementation of complex SEO projects for our customers and act as an architect.
- With foresight, you use various SEO tools, but do not trust them blindly and also question their results. In order to break new ground, you will question the tried and tested.
- You are responsible for the SEO conception and implementation of the internationalization including the Hreflang strategy.
- Furthermore, you will conduct site clinics or technical SEO audits and document them.
- You will be able to interpret and prioritize the results from a website crawl - this will round off your diverse range of tasks.
Consultant SEO (technical) (all genders)
diconium data • Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
Must have skills:
Suitable degree (e.g. in marketing, communication, business administration, communication, or similar)
Deep understanding of search engine technologies (crawling, indexing, ranking)
2-3 years of professional experience in Technical SEO / Search Engine Optimization (on-page and off-page)
Understanding of the right set screws to improve website speed
Understanding of Core Web Vitals, Website Silo Architecture, Google Core Update, Time To First Byte, JSON-LD or Headless Browser
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation