- You will be part of our Growth team and support us in the implementation of customer projects in the field of digital marketing.
- You will design optimized communication for our clients.
- Your task will be to develop recommendations for content strategies. You will make recommendations based on data that you have previously analyzed.
- As a consultant in the area of customer experience, you will work on customer projects that aim to improve the customer experience in physical and digital showrooms.
- You will also support our project managers in ensuring that our customer projects run smoothly. This includes, among other things, preparing trend and competition analyses, creating project presentations, preparing and conducting customer workshops, and working on pitches & proposals.
Consultant Digital Marketing (all genders)
diconium data • Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
Must have skills:
Suitable degree (e.g. in marketing, media studies, communication, business administration or similar)
Confident communication and presentation skills
2-3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing
Experience in common growth tools in the areas of CRM, SEO and content
Fluent German and confident in English
Enjoying topics related to marketing and communication
Nice to have:
Experience in using analytics tools (like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics)
Experience in customer consulting
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation