You advise our clients on the development of a long-term data basis that is used for operational and strategic recommendations for action.
You make important recommendations to our clients and lead them in the right direction with the help of your analytical, advisory and conceptual skills.
You identify our clients' needs and are responsible for setting up and expanding tracking to measure them, producing actionable insights.
You have experience with the creation of tag plans and tracking concepts, have already implemented these technically with developers and approved them through a testing process.
Implement complex and advanced tracking setups including eCommerce platforms for B2B and B2C, both web and app.
Consultant Data Analytics (all genders)
diconium data • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
SQL, google analytics (G4), Python, communication skills, presentation skills, statistical methodologies, fluent English, data modelling
Nice to have:
German language (B2+), Tableau, PowerBI, Adobe Analytics, Firebase SDK
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation