- You will develop ambitious omnichannel E-Commerce solutions for our customers (mainly corporations and large medium-sized companies).
- With the help of high-performance equipment and the latest open source frameworks you will work with modern methods (e.g. Scrum, TDD) and create complex web applications in Java in your development team.
- Your analytical strength will be of great benefit when creating technical concepts as well as software and system architectures.
Backend Developer (all genders)
diconium digital solutions • Lisboa, Porto
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
You have already designed and engineered innovative, dynamic software solutions and know your way around the following technology and development stacks: Java, Spring framework, Junit test development, Git, Maven or Gradle, Docker and REST Web services.
You know how to configure efficient build pipelines with Gitlab CI or Jenkins.
You have development experience with e-Commerce Systems such as commercetools and SAP CX Commerce
You understand concepts such as microservices, event driven architecture, web services and cloud native solutions
You have good work ethic which is equally reflected in Quality Assurance, system performance and applicational security
You communicate well in English therefore you won‘t have any problems communicating with your interdisciplinary team of co-workers.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Dein Ansprechpartner ist Ines. Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation