You communicate clearly and comprehensively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Assist the Product Owner/Project Manager in the team and support with data, analysis, schedule etc
Ensure the compliance of schedules and deliverables.Understand the project’s scope and create documents for project requirements.
- You will break down epics into smaller parts and write user stories that are understandable for the development team.
- Conduct project meetings and lead project team members to ensure project objectives are met.
Associate Project Manager (all genders)
diconium romania S.R.L. • Bucharest
Diconium is a specialist in the fields of data and artificial intelligence. Whether in the areas of search, social and content, personalization and analytics, data engineering or data science - our expertise helps our customers to collect the right data at the right time, to forecast services and offers and thus to make data-driven decisions. Become a part of the diconium data family and support us on our Data & AI journey!
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Associate Project Manager to take part in the planning, coordination, and execution of various projects. The Associate Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams to ensure project timelines are met, resources are allocated efficiently, and deliverables are completed on schedule and within budget. The successful candidate will have excellent communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, business administration or similar field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a project administration role or similar.
- Enthusiasm for agile approaches and project methods.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High customer and goal orientation.
- Team-player and a problem-solving mindset.
- Technical know-how is always welcomed.
- Fluent in English.
- Creative mind, with a willingness to make things happen.
Nice to have:
First experience in SAFe, Software Development Experience, German language skills
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?