You support and advise agile software development teams in the area of security. This includes the prevention, detection and remediation of vulnerabilities.
You identify risks in applications, assess them and find appropriate countermeasures together with the development teams.
You perform code reviews and threat modeling analyses. Security testing and security audits are also part of your portfolio.
You work on monitoring and continuously increasing the security standard of our applications.
Application Security Engineer (all genders)
embitel • Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
You also understand concepts such as microservices, event-driven architecture, web services and cloud-native solutions.
You bring your knowledge of application security (DevSecOps, SAST, DAST, best practices) to the projects.
Ideally, you are familiar with various security standards (NIST, TiSax, BSI) and are able to apply them to the projects.
You communicate very well in English, so you will have no problems communicating with your interdisciplinary team of collaborators.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and legendary parties.
- Hybrid Work: We support you in working from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
In a modern and flexible working environment we live our 4 core values #courage, #mindfulness, #collaboration and #impact.
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?