You will work in model-based development in the MPS and JAVA environment.
You develop concepts and check SW architectures.
You check and control SW requirements.
API Framework/ Software Architect Automotive (all genders)
diconium auto GmbH • Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
Berlin, Hamburg, Ingolstadt, Karlsruhe, Munich, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
Be part of the most exciting and extensive automotive digitization projects in the OEM and supplier industry from the very beginning. We are looking for the best digital and agile minds or those who want to become one.
You have successfully completed a degree in engineering, e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science.
You have comprehensive knowledge of SW architecture - SW components/services, interfaces, communication patterns (client - server, publish - subscribe).
You are characterized by your comprehensive knowledge in the area of AUTOSAR (classical & adaptive) as well as optimally in the area of Android.
You have already gained experience with communication protocols such as CAN, SOME/IP, VIWI, etc.
You bring experience and knowledge in API management as well as governance, versioning, etc.
Analytical thinking and a fast comprehension as well as flexibility, ability to work in a team and a structured work style characterize you.
You have good communication and conflict resolution skills.
Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 2,000 employees from more than 70 nations
In diverse, interdisciplinary teams we work together in many ways from remotely to onsite in one of our worldwide offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation