- Development of durable, expandable and innovative solutions and concepts within the group to further develop the existing app store for Android apps in the vehicle
- Support in concept creation and validation / review in interdisciplinary problems (cloud architecture, software architecture, integration issues)
- You create relationships with different stakeholders and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of our In-Car Android App Store at every stage of their journey
- You will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define or invent group-wide reference architectures for a variety of use cases
- Support in troubleshooting and subsequent development of solutions for overarching architectural issues
- Support in building SW development skills (assistance with complicated issues, modern SW development patterns, microservice architectures)
- Definition, planning and tracking of work packages for the software project team is also part of your daily business
Android Software Architect (all genders)
diconium US Inc. • San José
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- Several years experience in SW architecture building large (cloud) based SW solutions with up-to-date technologies
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
- Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Practical experience in the automotive world (preferable with VW systems)
- Knowledge about existing VW systems and connected services (e.g. ODP)
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Your contact person is Annie. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online form in an uncomplicated way with just your CV! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation