- Hands-on support to fast track 3rd party conversations and automotive app enablement via technical advise, support, bug fixing and improvement of documentation whilst building up know how and learnings on new service categories and integrations (e.g. video, gaming, IoT etc.)
- Technical support for app-like solutions for 3rd party services (e.g. wrapper, browser-solutions for white-listed webapplications (e.g. video or games)
- Keep the team up to date concerning Android (automotive) changes and state-of-the-art development. Keep track with latest Google updates on Android Automotive.
- Write sample android automotive app code, and publish on GitHub and StackOverflow, which can serve as blueprint for 3rd party developer.
- Hackathons and events to engage 3rd party developers
Android App Developer (all genders)
diconium US Inc. • San José
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support our team!
- Eligible to work in the United States
Several years’ experience in Android app development
Experience in Android Automotive development
Knowledge of Android Automotive environments and interfaces (e.g. AAOS, VHAL, CDD, CTS. Automotive APIs)
Experience in Android platform development
Experience in Android Open Source Projects (AOSP) and the AOSP build system.
Knowledge in code based (C++, C, Python, Java and/or Kotlin) software and Android development
Extended knowledge of agile software development, in particular Scrum or SAFe
Strong communication skills
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Your contact person is Annie. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online form in an uncomplicated way with just your CV! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
diconium at a glance
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation