- As a developer, you find Java programming in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM / CQ) interesting, and you‘re keen on experiencing other Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
- You will be involved in preparing, advising and implementing client
requirements — from the development of new components and features, to E-Commerce systems integration and connecting complex interfaces.
AEM Developer (all genders)
diconium • Lisboa, Porto
Let’s be honest: it doesn’t matter where we work. But how we work. At diconium, we call it Hybrid Workplace: our way of matching self-determined work and individual needs with collaboration, teamwork and business requirements. Just work the way that suits you best.
And we can prove it to you: We are currently offering selected colleagues three exceptional trips through Europe. Each of them is an eight-week working and living experience. This is drive your life.
Are you looking for an innovative, agile working environment in the e-commerce sector with an impact on champions as well as hidden champions? Then you have come to the right place! Become a pioneer of digital transformation and support us as
- You are known as a talented Java programmer. You are very familiar with Git, Maven, J2EE (JSP, EJB), HTML, CSS and Java Script, AJAX and JSON.
You already have experience with AEM / CQ5 and associated technologies such as OSGi, Sling, CRX and a good understanding in the wider Adobe Marketing Cloud environment, and other content management and E-Commerce systems.
You are open-minded, have exceptional communication skills and know how to develop and motivate a team.
You are fluent in English (German is a definite plus).
- Born digital: Benefit from our many years of experience and our agile up-to-date culture.
- Life-Work-Balance: Decide for yourself where and when you work: across locations in the Digital Workspace, part-time, completely flexible, taking a sabbatical – no problem with us.
- Appreciation: We rely on flat hierarchies and are respectful, loyal and appreciative.
- Perspectives: We offer very different and individually tailored career models and a steep learning curve.
- Benefits: In addition to retirement provisions, employee discounts and a wide range of sports activities, we offer great company outings and – hopefully soon again – legendary parties.
- Corona can't stop us: We remain steady even in stormy times & provide you with the support you need to work from home in a healthy and well-equipped manner. Remote onboarding included, of course!
Dein Ansprechpartner ist Ines. Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
diconium auf einen Blick
Volkswagen, Bosch, Kodak Alaris and SICK, amongst others
Over 1,000 employees from more than 50 nations
13 offices worldwide, including Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Wolfsburg, Lisbon, Bangalore and San José
Innovation & Strategy, Customer Experience, Data & AI, Commerce Solutions, Technology Solutions, Digital Transformation